Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Live Music, Tuesday -Info on this blog updated daily, but live music is subject to change. Please call clubs to verify times and talent. Club info is on the tool bar above, "Where Are These Bars & Clubs."  

Hello all, 
I hope this blog is helpful to you and that you will continue to use it to plan your 'live music' and dancing week. 
I have some creative ideas about making the blog so much more interesting and helpful - but for those ideas to materialize, I need some help. 

I'm looking for someone who 1) loves music and 2) is computer savvy and who would join me in creating the best site possible to serve Vero Beach residents. I'm not seeking a professional web designer, I'm looking for someone with a bit of entrepreneurial spirit who might want to help create an interesting position for themselves, learning as we go.

Write me at verobeachlive@gmail.com (or misspatzz@aol.com) if you have anyone you want me to contact or if you want to 'coffee' someplace, and I'll explain my vision. 

 I was totally out of the music loop on Monday, so have no idea what transpired at Dockside or Blue Star or any other venue. If you have music news, tell me about it. 

Meanwhile, I'm gearing up to enjoy a few hours of dancing and enjoying Kent Taylor Brown at YNOT and meeting up with music buddies I haven't seen in a few days.  

Of course, if Karaoke is what you yearn to do, you'll love Wanda's wonderful work at Kelley's Irish pub. She makes it easy to get up and do your thing and everyone there is supportive and just like to have fun. 

The RiverRats might still be doing their thing at the Patio a little later than 9, might be something to check out when Kent wraps up his gig. I've been wanting to hear them. 


Tuesday, 2/26
     
    > YNOT Club - Kent Taylor Brown, 6:30 - 9:30
     
    > Kelley’s Irish Bar & Deli - Wanda’s Karaoke,  7 -11
     
    > Patio Restaurant - RiverRats - 7:30 - 9 or later

    >Blue Star - Chris Fenn, 6-10 


   >Havana Nights Piano Bar - Piano and vocals, 6 - 9 (and on)

Wednesday, 2/27
     
    >14th Ave. Steakhouse - Kent Taylor Brown with Jeff
                                                                                    Haley, 6 -9 
    >Blue Star - to be announced, 6-10    


Thursday, 2/28
    
     >American Bar & Grill - coming soon,  6 - 9+
                                      
     >Blue Star - Ed Shanaphy, 6-10  

     >Will's 55 - Low Key, 7-10

Friday, 3/1 
    
     >14th Ave. Steakhouse - Reckoning, 6- 9
       
      >Kelley’s Irish Bar & Deli - DéjàVu, 8 -11
     
      >Di Mare’s piano bar - Johnny Nick, 7-10+
                                                                   
       >Patio - Low Key 7-11 
     
       >Cobalt Room - Curtis Hill7 til...10? 11? 
          
       >Blue Star - coming soon, 6-10 

Note: I was informed that the 'no comments' button below (which is where they expect people to know to click on to leave a comment!) is still very complicated. So, for now, write me directly if you want something to be noted on the blog or for my personal edification. Thanks.






  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry