Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Music News

Hello music lovers!


I know you're eager to know about the great live music and other events that are happening in Vero Beach and beyond, so I'll do my best to find out the details and pass them on.
Soon I'll have an E mail address where you can send me info also. And musicians will send in their schedules so it will all be here. Soon!


Meanwhile, some clubs have live music on the same night, every week, featuring the same talent. As I find out about them, I'll put them under this heading:


Same Time, Same Place

which you can find on the right of the blog, under Archives.
I'll update that frequently as schedules change.
Patience is requested as I get this going, but be sure to comment if you want me to be aware of something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry