Sunday, August 21, 2011

End of an exciting musical week!

I must admit, after Waldo's on Wednesday, Dockside on Thursday and Kelly's on Friday, I ran out of steam and didn't make it back to Kelly's for the new karaoke Saturday night opening. I hope it was a big success and maybe someone who did go will tell me all about it.

But I am going to the weekly Sunday afternoon jam session at the Vero Beach Vets today, 4:30 to 8:30. [ On 15th avenue at 25th street, just the other side of the railroad tracks.]
I'm not sure who the core band will be, but bring your instrument or song and join in. A friend of mine plays the guitar and wants me to do a song with him. Should be interesting! 
Anyone who has been to the 'V' knows it can be a little bit smokey, but they keep the filters going and there are sections where its almost non-existant. 
Vero Beach Veterans - good people, affordable beverages and really nice pizza.   And -- great music! Dance floor, too.

Dear live music lovers,
This blog has only been up and running (toddling?) for a week. Improvements will happen - photos, videos and music samples are coming - it should be fun, so please visit often.
Let me know what is needed and wanted, what needs changing and improved. I want this to be your 'go to' site for local music news and events. 

We have talented musicians in Vero, so lets get to know them and support them.
                                                                                                 Thanks. 
                                                                                                                   Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry