Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last post for now


Tricia's 'signing off' for now post 
December 31, 2013


   HAPPY NEW YEAR !
May 2014 bring health and happiness - 
and lots of great live music
to us all. 

I've enjoyed being your live 'music maven' all these months. I hope one day to restart the blog again but this time with adequate tech support so I can materialize all the dreams I have for making the site more exciting and informative. 

I have published 362 schedules and commentary this year! Whew. It has been truly a 'labor of love'.

It has been such a pleasure to provide this information to all who love live music as I do. However, I have not accomplished my goal of teaming up with a technical partner and therefore have not created the kind of site I had envisioned. I hope to find this person in the near future, but at this time I have decided to 'mothball' the site for now. November 31, New Year's Eve 2013,  will be my final post until further notice. 

Much thanks to all who have encouraged me and regrets to those who depended on the daily live music updates. I hope to be returning in the very near future. 

    Wishing a Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone! 

        
Hugs to all, 
Tricia 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry