Thursday, February 6, 2014


                                                            


Hello my live-music-loving friends! 

I will soon be back to 'blogging', providing you with a schedule of live music in Vero Beach and I'm very happy about that! 

The blog will be linked to the website of the 'new' Vero Beach Chamber of Commerce as I am now the Membership Director of that organization. 

I have enjoyed being a conduit for letting locals and visitors know about the great music, fun clubs and wonderful restaurants that we have here in Vero. I intend to create an even more informative and enjoyable site in the near future. 

Spread the word that we are coming back and I will announce the re-opening of the site soon. 

Best regards, 
Tricia  

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry