Friday, January 11, 2013



TGYF! 

I'm exhausted after attending all the great music this week. I don't know how the musicians do it, but I'm so glad they do.  


Once I'm out there though, enjoying the music and socializing, I am so glad I got myself out of the house! 

Last night, Thursday, I had to laugh and shake my head in amazement at the 'magical' show Johnny Nick put on for everyone at the American Bar and Grill at Vista Royale. And Tony, the Italian singer, was right there backing up with his smooth vocals. 
Johnny is the real deal as piano player and showman. Be sure to catch him at DiMare this evening. 

And then, zip over to Kelly's at Miracle Mile to hear more magic: Vince Capporale on keyboards and bringing great vocals. Enjoy a lot of your favorites delivered by Vince and maybe his drummer, Eddie will be back after his 'repair' surgery. Vince's Deja Vu band goes until 11 pm. 



Friday, Jan 11th - Deja Vu at Kelly's Irish Pub, Miracle Mile, 8:30 to 11 pm.  Great party!
Also: The band Reckoning entertains at 14th Avenue Steak House, Downtown Vero, 6 to 9 pm. Non-stop dancing!
And also: Johnny Nick at DiMare on the beach, (right next door to the old Chop House on Ocean)piano and vocals, 7 to 10 pm...and on!  

Be sure to check all of this entertainment out to see what floats your particular musical boat. 

Saturday, Jan 12  Is it true, a time out for all you live music lovers? 

Nope, just heard last night that Tony and Holly are doing their thing at the American Bar and Grill. I've heard these two really sing wonderfully together. I'll probably try to catch that act myself. I'd say, from 7 to 10 pm. Unless I get back to you with more accurate times. 

Sunday - Jan 13  Ah, once again, it's the jam session at the Vero Beach Veterans. Vero's own Kent Taylor Brown leads and  some very accomplished musicians will sit in to play their instrument or sing.Great energy and good dance floor. (location is at 26th street and U.S.1, just across the tracks where you see the flags flying.) Check this jam out, I think you'll like it!

I feel so grateful to be in Vero with easy access to so much live music. Hope you are enjoying it too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry