Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Well, hello everyone! 

So very happy to be back in beautiful sunny Vero Beach! I enjoyed being in Ohio and it's filled with very nice people, but November is not their most lovely month! Snow, ice and cold, cold wind.  And all the trees look like sticks!

I went on a 'mercy mission' for which I will get a special place in heaven...but now, I'm home and there is no place like it! 

I will get busy with the schedule and have something for you tomorrow - once I know what's doing on.  One thing I do know about is "Doo Wop Wednesday" at the Quilted Giraffe tomorrow night at 6 to 9.  Always a good time. 
And of course, the Wednesday night dance party at the 14th Avenue Steakhouse with Kent Taylor Brown and Jeff Haley6-9. 

Ok, glad to be back. I'll be posting daily now, so be sure to check in for your answer to "where's the music?" 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry