Sunday, November 13, 2011

Florida Fall Sunday

Hello live music lovers,

This is the beautiful Florida weather we sweated out the summer for, so hope you can get out and enjoy it. Leave the chores 'til later; I just decided to -- because I'm going down to Gloria Estafans Costa D'Este hotel on Ocean Drive to hear the wonderful Bobby and the Blisters band starting at about 4pm 'til about 8pm.  Should be beautiful on the ocean today with all that blue sky and crisp fall air. 

If I'm ambitious enough, I just might ride my bike from South Beach to Central Beach for the pleasure and the exercise.

See you there?
For more info about this event, scroll down to the "Sunday Surprise" post and read about Bobby and the band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry