Saturday, October 15, 2011

Counting heads

Hello people,

I was just wondering how many people are reading this blog at this point, as infrequent and incomplete as it is. Could you let me know.
Don't mess with the COMMENTS thingy below, just send a quick note to the verobeachlive at gmail.com and I'll get it for sure.
Stay tuned...things change. Notice the new "Where Are These Clubs and Bars?" at the top.

Loving the live music scene in Vero. Thursdays, 8:30 at Dockside; Fridays at Kelly's, Wednesdays at Waldo's - and some other venues are starting up. I'll let you know - when I know.
Tricia

ps. I'll be looking for your note at VEROBEACHLIVE at gmail.com.  (I disabled the link because it asks for some weird info about 'pop' something or other. Complicated! For now, just type it in and send. Thanks)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. Appreciate it.

Cultural Council of Indian River County

Cultural Council of Indian River County
Join the Musicians Registry